Well I thought I'd start things off right by showing off Olivia's fishing skills. The weather has finally broken here (kinda) and we headed out Sunday morning for Fleet Farm. (For those who don't know this, as you travel North,"Farm 'N' Fleet" becomes Fleet Farm.) Anyway, we went there for a light bulb for the van, we walked out with a new pole, tackle box, and lures for Livy... not to mention various items for Todd. Then a trip to Gander Mountain for minnows and then out to storage to get the bikes.Eventually we make it to the river and I guess Liv got all the equipment she needed, a couple casts in and Olivia lands herself a 20" Small Mouth Bass!!!


We can't leave out the littlest fisher girl, Amelia thinks minnows are great! (that's what's in her hand)


2 comments:
Hey Der Holy Buckets! That sure is a huge fish. Watch out Uncle Jay, there's a new fishing queen in the family. Way to go Livie!
Post a Comment