A little glimpse of what happens here in our crazy lives up North.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Girls Girls Girls
It has been a wonderful weekend full of cousins and American Girl Dolls. The girls tried on outfits and jewelry and Allie wanted us to send pictures to mom and dad, so here goes!
Okay, I checked out both Hen Partys and I think yours looked the most fun. I'm with charity and loving the hair salon chair for the AG dolls. What fun to have such cute cousins to play with.
2 comments:
How fun! Deefers hair looks sooo long in that pic. Is that a barber chair for the american girls? That is way too cool!
Okay, I checked out both Hen Partys and I think yours looked the most fun. I'm with charity and loving the hair salon chair for the AG dolls. What fun to have such cute cousins to play with.
Post a Comment