
Our Easter Adventures started out with a little egg coloring. This seemed harmless enough...

Amelia of course thought this was about the coolest thing ever! I get to PLAY in water, that's colored AND I get to dip things in it!

The eggs were not the only thing that got colored!
So, let's clean up the eggs, that was a little messy, and decorated some cookies!


I thought it would be an easy clean up if the kids worked in their own little pan. Really this did work out nicely. It contained most of the mess...
Until Amelia decided she would just rather eat it!

EASTER MORNING!!!
I think her excitement got mixed up with a yawn
I think her excitement got mixed up with a yawn









4 comments:
I was just thinking that the Easter Bunny spelled hoppy wrong... Clever! :)
The kids weren't the only ones making the mess. The Easter Bunny sure was a messy eater. Guess that happens when you have big furry paws.
Thanks for the fun laughs today (sherm)!!
How cute "Hoopy Easter " LOL
Livy will spend many fun hours with her new "Hoop" :) I'm sure !
What fun coloring eggs must have been,,,,,,,,,,
and Easter cookies MMmmMmm good ,I love that idea.
E. bunny has a pretty good sense of humor and is very generous!
Post a Comment