Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
My family never moves as fast as they did yesterday. We were supposed to meet Grandma & Grandpa, Jay, Sue, the girls, and Grandma Ruth for lunch at 11:30. My whole crew was anxiously awaiting me getting ready, ready to go EARLY and standing by the door. This NEVER happens! Of course when we stepped out to leave, this is what I saw!

Olivia was so excited and kept telling me that this would be the
Best Mother's Day Ever!
Well she was right!
Amelia was a little bent out of shape that "they colored on the car!" HAHA
Yes they Do!!!


I also got some beautiful flowers and after lunch we went to the greenhouse and bought some flowers, tomatoes and strawberries. We spent the rest of the afternoon together planting outside, it was wonderful! Of course I couldn't have a great Mother's Day without such a Great family! Thanks , I Love you!

3 comments:

Sue said...

We are lucky that Grandma Sharon birthed us such nice hubbys!

Kendra said...

Yes we are, Thanks Grandma Sharon!

munkeboy said...

yes you are, thanks gramma sharon.