We got back a week ago from our trip to Illinois, but I'm just getting around to showing you all what a great time we had. We got to visit with a lot of friends and family but of course our trip wasn't long enough. Can't wait to see you all again soon!
We started our trip off by surprising my great friend Joni who is a waitress at one of our favorite restaurants Chix!
The next morning we surprised my other good friends Shannon and Kelly for breakfast. I was so dang excited to see them that I forgot my camera!So, later that day we visited our old landlords Jean and Elmer, it was so good to see them, and their cows. This is how you call them.

We spent the rest of this afternoon with my friend Joni and her girls. Olivia and Sami were so happy to be together
Joni and I

Amelia, Josie and Mallory








No comments:
Post a Comment