Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Illinois Vacation Part 2

I had taken so many pictures that I had to break up our trip int0 3 parts!

As you can see, we ended up at Red Lobster. Olivia and Grandma Mimi worked very hard to shell this poor crab, and then Liv decided she didn't really like it after all!




There is a saying in the Midwest that says the corn will be "knee high by the fourth of July", well I guess that goes for beans too!


These pictures are taken at Grandma Mimi's friend Phil's house. Did ya get that? Anyway, I always get some of the most wonderful pictures on his farm. Phil can't understand why I love it so much but I just do, I guess you can never really take the country out of the girl.

Grandma Mimi and Girls


Mama and the girls


Livy and Amelia on Phil's amazing front porch



Phil's dog Buddy

Amelia and Buddy

We got to spend a little time with one of Todd's best friends from high school, Michael Mast and family, this is Sara

It was Tyler's 6th birthday, here are the kids celebrating

and Tyler's charming smile!

No comments: